Mineralnye Vody - Pyatigorsk – glade Karachay Dzhily- suu - camp on the moraine - camp on the western shoulder - Elbrus Western – Pyatigorsk - Mineralnye Vody airport.
1. “Alpindustria” staff company for all the program.
2. Transport. All transfers according to the program.
3. Accommodation. Double hotel*** DBL rooms: in Pyatigorsk – 2 nights HB
4. Accommodation in the base camp and way camps according to the program (9 nights). Accommodation in the tent.
5. An English -speaking guide.
6. Food. Full board in the Caucasus - breakfast in hotel restaurants. 2 meals when in the base and way camps + Pocket lunch while treks and climbing.
7. Use of group equipment (tents, ropes, kitchen)
8. Certificates on Elbrus expedition.
9. Cook service for Elbrus climbing.
10. Local and state tourist taxes:
a. Passports registration;
b. Border area Pass;
c. Visa invitation;
Price does not include
1. Additional food and drinks.
2. Single accommodation.
3. Equipment rental.
4. Extra night in a hotel if coming from Elbrus earlier than it was planned.
5. Excursions and entertainment in Kislovodsk/Pyatigorsk
6. National Park permit for climbing
Domestic and international air fare. Insurance.
Only ONE attempt of climbing Elbrus is included.
During the trip:
- for the foreign citizens - international passport, migration card (given while crossing the Russian border), visa stamp.
Climbing Mt.Elbrus is an active kind of sport in the mountains potentially dangerous for the life and health for all the participants of this program.. Our guides will provide the necessary level of safety in case you will follow the Safety Instruction. The guide has a radio, GPS, mobile telephone, all necessary group equipment.
Decision of stopping the program when the weather and snow conditions impose a threat to lives of the participants is in exclusive competency of the guide accompanying the group on the route and can not be discussed. The guide is responsible for providing safety on all kinds of mountain relief.
All guests should have medical insurance in case of incidents or immediate illness which can cover medical and other expenses in emergency.
A First-aid kit to render first aid is available with the guide. At any time and in any place, the guide has the ability to communicate with the rescuers of MES. You should be in possession of specific individual medicines.
• Moscow - Mineralnye Vody - Moscow flight, international flights.
• In case of an early descent from the high-altitude shelter before the period stipulated in the program, hotel accommodation.
• Money paid for shelters, booked in advance in accordance with the tour program is not refunded. We earnestly hope that you understand these conditions well. In peak season, seats in the shelters are not adequate for all guests, so we book the seats in advance considering the required number of reserve days.
• Local souvenirs.
• Self-catering in the valley (the average price for lunch/supper starts from 300 rubles per head). In the valley, there are many cafes and restaurants, mostly of Caucasian cuisine.
• Climbing by ratrak on the day of ascent costs 600 euros per ratrak (a group of up to 10 persons).
• Excursion ticket by chair lift to Cheget costs 450 rubles per head and by shuttle ropeway to Azau costs 750 rubles per head.
At the height of 5,000 m or more, the weather is rather cold: -20 in summer; -40 in winter. Base camp - +15-+30 in summer, 0-+15 in spring and autumn. At 3500m -2- +20 in summer, -5—30 in spring and autumn.
Sometimes wild winds blow. We prepare ourselves for the worst weather conditions. At the same time, it can be rather hot down the valley.
Full board in the Caucasus - 2 meals a day in hotel restaurants. Pocket lunch while touring and climbing. We offer you complete and balanced meals useful for people exercising up in the mountains. They include vegetables, meat, fish, bread, cereals, tea, coffee, and milk.
If you have food restrictions (for example you are a vegetarian), you should warn us beforehand. We’ll try our best to make you feel comfortable.
Our basic hotels are Ozon, Povorot and Chiran.
These are modern, comfortable hotels having all the necessary infrastructure and comfortable rooms, and with polite and responsive staff.
At the Base camp and at the storm camp on 4600m we stay at the comfortable 2-bed tents.
For transfer we use comfortable off-roads (depending on the group size) like Land Rover, ex-military truck GAZ-66 or UAZ. Transfer airport – hotel – airport is a group one and is made once on the arrival day and once on the departure day. In case of necessity we can book an individual car for extra fee.
• Please meet our rules of payment conditions. To provide a successful and safe realization of the program we are to undertake definite efforts and preparation which require expenses.
Down payment when booking is 5000 rub. In case you cancel the trip it is not refundable.
• Full payment should be done not later than 20 days prior to the beginning of the program. If the full payment is not done in this term we consider the trip cancelled and quit the booking.Please, be aware that the first payment is not refunded in this case.
• You can pay in cash in our offices in Moscow, make a bank money transfer or via credit card on-line.
During any trek or hike the guide has a radio and a satellite telephone at his disposal. It is possible to get the connection in any place. There is no mobile connection at the base camp and higher. You can have the satellite connection for extra fee.
WiFi is available at the hotels.